Boost Your Creativity With BobVolts Electronics
BobVolts Electronics, Cameroon, through its Internship Policy, allow students and individuals who wishes to gain practical work experience and develop skills in the areas of their career interests such as
- Micro-controller programming,
- Circuit Design and Simulation
- Design and realization of printed circuit boards
- 3D Graphic Designing and Printing
- General Electronic Repairs
- Field works And much More!
Under the guidance and supervision of experts and those working in the field.
Our Internships policy is focusing not only on graduate students but anyone who has had prior experience working in fields related directly to their career or the Company’s interests.
During his/her internship period at BobVolts Electronics, the Intern has the opportunity to learn about our activities, our vision and mission, our culture and values so as to deeply understand how BobVolts electronics operates. His/her Active contribution to activities and results of his/her research, conducted under the guidance of a Mentor, benefits both to him/her and to the Company.
Types Of Internship Offered
|Professional Internship||Are granted to young graduates and young professionals .||3-6 months|
|Academic Internship||Are granted to students whose academic programs require an internship in a company and writing of a report thereafter.||1-3 months|
|Holiday internship||Granted to students during summer (third term) holidays.||1-3 months|
Application and Condition of Eligibility
Any applicant should apply to the Company by submitting the following documents:
- Motivation letter stating the grounds for the application, and indicating the field (s) of interest of the applicant;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of school attendance for CAP students
- University Degree(s) or Diploma(s) obtained.
All inquiries on internships should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer /Human Resources , Tel:+237 674-027-629, Buea, Cameroon
To be eligible for an internship, the applicant has to:
- Have an educational or professional background suitable to the work of the Company.
- Must be fluent in at least one of our working languages (English & French).
Wishing you all the best as you apply.
You are welcome!